Welcome to The Steph Sanzaro Podcast.
In this episode I am joined by the awesome Sam Floreani of The In8 Life!
He is a superstar chiropractor and a man of spirituality and positivity.
As you listen to this episode you will feel Sam’s energy and passion coming through in his voice, it’s inspiring to listen to!
Sam and his wife Gab’s philosophy surrounds the prefix that our body has it’s own wisdom and innate intelligence, in other words our ‘flow’.
There is a world of information in this episode and so much to adapt to your own life, so that you can grow and evolve into the person that you want to be.
In this episode we discuss:
- what is innate intelligence?
- the beauty of business; Italy, Australia and globally
- asking for help and learning from unconventional resources around you
- removing your idea of ‘perfection’ and living in the flow
- how to dig ourselves out of a dark place
- why our internal happiness must to come first
- why the biggest investment you’ll ever make is the one between your ears
- Sam’s biggest tips for positivity and self improvement
- why you’ve got to have ‘The End’ in mind
- why stagnancy is killing us
- why is the victim mentality keeping us from moving away from our past?
- how to remove your worry about what people think of you
- why we shouldn’t take ourselves too seriously
- why you should go and find ‘the happy’ people
You can find Sam at The In8 Life, in Geelong West.
To find the In8 team on social media you can find them @thein8life
Thanks for joining us today for a jam packed and high energy episode, I hope you’ve gathered up some magic points to take away and invest into!
Happy listening my friends,