I’m a massive fan of who ever created these edamame noodles or pasta (whichever you wanna call it)!
They are so versatile and I find myself always grabbing them when I am craving something carby, but full of protein and fibre!
This recipe is something I just threw together one night and it was super delicious!
I hope you enjoy it!
All the Noods – Edamame and Zucchini Pasta – GF + VEGAN
Serves: 1 big serve or 2 small
What you need:
Zucchini spiraler, fry pan, chopping boards, knives, tongs, measuring utensils.
1/4 packet of edamame pasta (noodles)
1/4 spanish onion sliced
2 tbs of sun-dried tomatoes
oil from the sun dried tomatoes
4 stalks of asparagus chopped in inches
1/2 a tub of yellow cherry tomatoes left whole
1 medium zucchini spiralised
pink Himalayan salt
cracked black pepper
- Cook the edamame pasta per packet instructions, then rinse under cold water, drain and set aside.
- At the same time, heat 1 tsp of the oil in a fry pan on a medium heat, add in the onion and the asparagus and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and the sun-dried tomatoes and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Add the zucchini spirals and edamame pasta and use tongs to mix well. Heat for 2 minutes then turn heat off.
- Season with lots of fresh cracked black pepper and some pink Himalayan salt.
- Mix through 2 tsp’s of the sun-dried tomato oil and serve.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and feel free to share your creations with me over on instagam @stephsanzaro 🙂